- Early Years Class Teacher
- Teaching: Main Pay Range
- 32.5 hours, Fulltime
- Ambler Primary School
- £28,660 - £47,298 per annum
- 09/03/2018 12:00
Early Years Class Teacher
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS
+ TLR responsibility (for the right candidate)
Actual Salary Range: £28,660 - £47,298 per annum
NQT’s welcome to apply
Required September 2018
Ambler primary school and Children’s Centre needs a new Early Years Class Teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2018 (NQTs welcome to apply).
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre wants to attract practitioners who share our vision for play based learning and possess a wide range of skills and abilities to further develop the services at the centre and the school.
We are seeking an Early Years Class Teacher who:
- Can lead and inspire others – children and adults alike
- Has creativity in teaching
- Can offer outstanding practice which motivates pupils learning and creativity
- Has proven experience of working creatively, with the desire and ability to drive standards
- Has the vision and desire, understanding and experience of strategies for raising attainment and achievement
- Can work effectively with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Embrace change and innovation positively
- Have a good sense of humourWe can offer:
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
- A supportive leadership team with good opportunities for CPD
- A warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
- An enthusiastic dynamic and talented management and staff teamFurther details:
- Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on 020 7226 4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date and shortlisting for this role is Friday 9th March 2018
- Interviews for this post will take place on Tuesday 13th March 2018
Ambler Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0207 527 5790