- Class Teacher
- Teaching: Main Pay Range
- 32.5 hours per week
- St Andrew's (Barnsbury) CE Primary School
- £28,660-£47,298 per annum
- 23/04/2018 12:00
Salary Grade: MPR 1 – 6/UPR 1- 3
Salary Range: £28,660-£47,298 per annum
With potential for a TLR to lead a core subject for the right candidate
St Andrew's is an inclusive, one form entry Church of England primary school serving the local community. We have happy, well behaved children and supportive, dedicated staff and governors. We are currently rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and ‘Outstanding’ in our SIAMS.
The successful candidate will have:
- A commitment to support the Christian ethos of the school
- A passion for children’s learning and development
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards
- An ability to influence others
- An ability to work with the whole school community
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development
- A passion, drive and enthusiasm for leading all children within the school
- At least one year’s teaching experience in the UK
We can offer:
- A dedicated extended Church family
- A supportive and challenging governing body
- Opportunities to develop both professionally and personally
- Extremely supportive colleagues
- The freedom and support to make a difference
Visits to the school are recommended; please telephone to make an appointment on 020 7837 4049
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 23rd April 2018
Interview Date: Week beginning 23rd April 2018
The school is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UKVI website. From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) will also be subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal Records Checks for Overseas Applicants.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Please telephone to make an appointment on 020 7837 4049
If you have problems applying, contact
- 0207 527 5790