- EYFS and KS1 Class Teacher
- Teaching: Main Pay Range
- Full time 32.5 hours per week
- Robert Blair Primary School, 62 Brewery Rd, London N7 9NY
- MPS/UPS £28,660- £47,298 per annum
- 04/07/2018 12:00
Post: EYFS and KS1 Class Teacher
Salary Grade: MPS/UPS £28,660- £47,298 per annum (depending on experience)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Start: September 2018
Would you like to be part of a supportive, forward-thinking school on an upward trajectory where your professional development is a priority?
- We are committed to the successful growth and enrichment of all our pupils and staff
- Robert Blair is an Ofsted-rated’ good’ school with a ‘good’ Children’s Centre.
- We are looking to appoint an EYFS/KS1 class teacher for September 2018
- Applications are welcome from all levels of experience
Robert Blair can offer you:
- A supportive environment with a strong commitment to CPD and a wide range of opportunities for staff at all levels
- An ethos where the leadership team is committed to children achieving their best at all levels
- Friendly enthusiastic children
- A collaborative culture working towards a shared vision
- The opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic one form entry school
- The chance to contribute to a committed and creative leadership team and staff
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with a range of other schools, including CPD, through our forward thinking ‘Maamulaha’ schools network. http://www.maamulaha.co.uk/
- An unbeatable location in a vibrant area of inner city London nestled between Kings Cross and Angel Islington
- Excellent transport links
We have high aspirations for our children and believe strongly that an enriched and creative curriculum is the key to driving and sustaining our rapidly improving achievement.
Closing date: Noon Wednesday 4th July 2018
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Melanie Burrows, to arrange a school tour and meet with the Headteacher, Michelle Bahn.
Robert Blair is committed to the safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references. This post falls under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations. The successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UKVI website. From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) will also be subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal Records Checks for Overseas Applicants.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Melanie Burrows, on 020 7607 4115 to arrange a school tour and meet with the Headteacher, Michelle Bahn.
If you have problems applying, contact
- 020 7527 5669