- School Office Manager
- St Luke’s School, Kidderpore Avenue, London, NW3 7SU
- £26,865-£28,440 pro rata
- 07/07/2017 09:00
School Office Manager
St Luke’s is a happy, over-subscribed small Primary School, conveniently located near West Hampstead in Camden. Through nurturing our children, both academically and spiritually, we aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave St Luke’s with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager, who has:
• Experience of working in a primary school office
• A calm, friendly, professional and approachable manner
• The ability to develop good relationships and work in a small, flexible team
• Excellent administrative and IT skills
• Leadership and management experience of areas including premises/facilities and health and safety
• Excellent organisational skills, flexibility and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors
• Commitment to supporting the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
• Polite, happy, enthusiastic children
• A friendly, welcoming, and supportive staff team
• CPD through the both Camden and the London Diocesan Board for Schools
Please see the school website for an application pack: http://www.stlukesschool.org.uk/Vacancies
Salary: NJC Scale 6, Spine Points 26-28 (£26,865-£28,440 pro rata)
Permanent contract for 41 weeks per year, starting on 1st September 2017
We welcome visits to the school to meet our Headteacher and current Office Manager
Please contact Miss Hardwick in the school office to arrange a visit
Closing date: Friday 7th July at 9am
St Luke’s is committed to safeguarding our pupils and promoting their well-being.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UKVI website. From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) will also be subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal Records Checks for Overseas Applicants.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Please contact Miss Hardwick in the school office to arrange a visit on 020 7435 5604.